(Only valid for contacts within the European Union)
Valid from 25/05/2018
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer.
Andernacher Str. 31b
The company data protection officer, Mrs. Melanie Kolb is contactable at the above address, or by email to [email protected]
2. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the nature and purpose of their use.
a) When visiting our website.
When you visit our website www.alysium.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until its automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned above is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To maintain a smooth connection to our website
- To ensure a good experience while using our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1, part a, of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing any conclusions about you.
b) When registering for our newsletter.
If, in accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, part a of the GDPR you have expressed your consent to register for our newsletter, we may use your e-mail address to regularly send you updates on our product portfolio, exhibition information or the occasional festive greeting e.g. Christmas card . For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient. Items may also be mailed to you using your company address.
The cancellation of this registration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively you can also send your unsubscribe request to [email protected] by e-mail.
c) Usage of our contact form.
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via our contact form on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to be able to answer you. Further information may be provided voluntarily.
The data you provide is solely processed for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. a, of the GDPR based on your granted voluntarily consent.
d) Other reasons.
In addition, there are a variety of reasons why you may decide to provide us with your personal information. For example, you may choose to provide us with your name and contact details so that we can communicate with you, complete or place an order, provide you with a subscription or service. If there is a purchase intent, or a purchase contract come about, we may also receive your bank and / or credit card information. If your request concerns the application for an advertised position, we will receive your CV and all other relevant application documents.
If you ask us not to store the personal data, we will of course comply with your request accordingly.
e) Mobile phones and APP's
As a company we work with company mobile phones by giving us your contact information, e.g. Mobile phone number, etc., you are giving consent that this information may be then stored within these mobile phones and may be accessible to certain App’s on these phones which require contact permissions. In this way we are transferring your data to third parties, which may also be located outside the EU. You can be assured that the list of these app’s is limited (e.g. communication, What’s app, Telegram, Skype) Please contact us if you require a full list of these APP’s or if you would like to withdraw your consent to your contact information being used in this way please see point 8.
If you ask us not to store the personal data in this way to use it only on our PC’s, we will of course comply with your request accordingly
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those stated in this policy does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You, according to Art. 6 para. 1, part a of the GDPR have given express consent to this
- Disclosure, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, part f of the GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that disclosure, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 part c of the GDPR is a legal obligation.
- It is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 part b of the GDPR if there is a requirement for the settlement of contractual relationship with you.
Please note, as described above, that it may be possible in some situations for personal data to be disclosed in legal proceedings or to authorities.
In the cookie a variety of information is stored, each being in connection with the specific terminal used. This however, does not mean that we are able to discern your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are only for the purposes mentioned above, in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO if required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a prompt appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all of the features available on our website.
5. Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 part f of the GDPR. With the tracking measures we use, we want to maintain a needs only orientated basis to allow the continuous optimization of our website. We use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our services and information we provide to you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
Google Analytics data protection authorities require the conclusion of a contract data processing agreement for the permitted use of Google Analytics. A template will be available at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pd from Google.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., USA, for the purpose of designing and continually optimizing our websites as required. (Https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as:
- Browser type / version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of server request
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of our website may be fully accessible.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer /6004245?hl=de).
6. Social Media Plug-in’s and APP’s
We incorporate into our website and use on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO social plug-in’s for social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for marketing purposes. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of this plug-in by us is done by means of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
Our website uses social media plug-ins from Facebook Inc., USA, to personalize their use. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button from Facebook.
If you visit a page on our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is then transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser.
Because of the integration of the plug-in, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign the visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-in, for example, press the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses, user interest and relationship profiles, e.g. For example, to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
On our website, we offer the option to share one of these share options, is the plug-ins for the short message network Twitter Inc., USA. The Twitter plug-in (tweet button) can be recognized by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of the Tweet button can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter "Tweet-Button" while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter account.
Our website also uses the Instagram's social plug-in, operated by Instagram LLC, USA.
The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera".
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser connects directly to Instagram's servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are currently not logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the US and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately assign the visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plug-in, for example, press the Instagram button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information will also be published on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to directly map the data collected through our website into your Instagram account, you will need to log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
7. Your rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data, that is processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, to request the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling.
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data, stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, unless it is required for processing, in the cases for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligations, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims ;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, in the cases where the accuracy of the data we hold is being disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Alysium-Tech GmbH override those of yourself.
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another 3rd Party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, to revoke your given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future ;
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you, in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation.
8. Right to Object.
If your personal data is processed on a legitimate basis, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above for example, rectification, revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
9. Data security
When transmitting your data, we use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in, general this is a 128-bit encryption. When a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form it is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.