The Vision Show 2012 was held in Boston from May 8-10, 2012.
A big thank-you! to all the visitors for the opportunities to explore how we can improve your products capabilities.
Highlighted Products and Services were:
- USB 3.0 passive assemblies to 8~10M length.
- USB 3.0 active assemblies to 20M length.
- Industrialised and waterproof GigE terminations, which also accept standard assemblies.
- Released of Updated Cable Configurator, which offers detailed specifications and stock conditions.
- Ultra-ruggedised glass fibre assemblies (shown in 1394B application).
The power outage on the first day didn’t diminish the metaphorical spot light on the products and application examples that demonstrate how Alysium products overcome common application restrictions. Enhancements in core areas of Industrial Reliability, Extended Length, High Flex or Waterproof terminations and assemblies were showcased. Also presented were numerous customised turnkey solutions, being cable, plug and receptacle combinations (e.g. for USB3.0, CameraLink HS™, GigE and circular plugs).
Finally, company Director Matthew Simons, made a New Product Presentation at the Show regarding our market leading USB 3.0 extended length assemblies to 10M lengths.
We look forward to seeing you all at the Vision Show in Stuttgart, 2012 or at Automate in Chicago, 2013.